During these uncertain times, we hope that you and your families are staying safe.
Our online store is still operational with limited staff. We are following the government's advice with a safety plan in place.
*Please note that to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, all returns and deliveries will be quarantined for 48 hours before being processed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Masks are worn at all times
- Check in is required for visitors
- Ensure access to hand sanitisers for all staff
- Split working hours to ensure one team member is on site at one time
- Safe distance rule of 1.5m apply for all staff
- Suspension of all activities requiring physical contact, therefore our showroom is closed temporarily
- Increased frequency of cleaning and hygiene measures, disinfecting several times daily
Update: International Delays from Australia Post
*Please note there are current shipping delays with all couriers. Unfortunately, this is out of our control. We ask you treat everyone with kindness and respect.
Express Post is still available and remains the fastest way to get mail from A to B. But current operating constraints mean we can’t guarantee next-business-day delivery at the moment.
Same Day Delivery
Sydney Metro Area Delays - Cannot guarantee same day delivery. Due to high demand for our services at this time of year, we are experiencing delays across all service types. We appreciate your understanding and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
FRIEND of AUDREY team